Lawson Human Resources
Lawson Williams‘ clients often have human resources management needs that require reliable access to senior level HR experience, but not on a full-time basis.
Whether it’s a one-off project or on-going support and advice throughout the year, Lawson HR Services can develop and provide the HR service or support to meet your requirements.
Our HR Services include…
HR Partnership Model
HR advice and project support inside your business but only when you need it.
This is a useful option as it provides total flexibility. We can change the level and type of support as your business changes. As your business grows we can grow with you until you’re ready for full time HR resource.
When this happens and because we understand you business we can then assist you to find the right employee.
HR Project Support
Our HR consultants have a wide range of experience in Human resources from strategy to delivery. This makes them an ideal resource for a special project or to add additional skill alongside your current HR capability.
One-off HR advice
HR can be a challenging area for many businesses. Sometimes you may need some immediate support. We are available quickly to discus HR issues as they arise in your business.
- Recruitment strategy and processes.
- Employment agreements current, legal and user friendly.
- Workforce planning and role design, including position description development.
- Organisation structure and changes.
- Performance issues.
- Policy & guidelines that suit your business.
- On-boarding and Induction
- Training and Development
- Outplacement support and Career Counselling
- Managing Turnover and exit interviews