NZ Annual Staff Turnover Survey – now open for participation
This FREE Survey and subsequent report is brought to you by Lawson Williams Consulting Group (www.lawsonwilliams.co.nz) in partnership with HRINZ (www.hrinz.org.nz). It is now in its 11th year and is New Zealand’s largest and only comprehensive annual survey of staff turnover.
We are now collecting data for the 2018 Survey. Completing the questionnaire takes around 5-10 minutes and only survey participants receive a full report covering:
- Industry comparison – your organisation’s performance on staff turnover versus other employers in your industry sector. Also included is private sector vs. public sector comparisons.
- Voluntary versus involuntary departures – a benchmark indicator of your staff retention performance & organisational culture.
- Departures in the first year of employment – a benchmark indicator of the success of your recruitment & induction programmes.
- Turnover by Region – compare across New Zealand.
- 90 Day trial period – rate of implementation in employment contracts, number of times actioned by employer and employees.
- Trends Analysis and Commentary – key comparisons with the previous five years and suggestions for the future.
- Recommendations – managing turnover and applying turnover metrics.
The survey covers all employers in New Zealand, with a separate section for organisations with less than 65 staff. On average, the participation rate is very high at between 13% and 15%. All data is treated confidentially and is held on a separate, secure server. No organisation’s data can be accessed by any other party.
If you have any questions on the Survey, please contact Penny Langstaff on +64 9 972 0200 email@example.com